Diversified but Integrated & Efficient Business Solutions tailored to the client business needs.
- Established in 2004 and has developed into one of the recognized providers in Shipping & Management- Cargo Forwarding & Transport– Store & Provision Supplying-Marine Fuel Bunkering/Barging and Trading, in the Global industry.
- Developed an integrated network of geographic markets and traders.
We are committed to provide tailored made and flexible solutions to our clients, based on Efficiency, Reliability and Sustainability.
Our excellent service, the ability to provide in-depth expert knowledge, our simple but creative offering, the highly skilled and professional personnel, will establish SPIRITWORLD GROYP as the preferred Business Partner for any Local – Global Client.
Become the preferred supplier in Shipping & Forwarding, Supplying and Trading, in the Global industry.
- Focused Approach in forming Tailored Made solutions to our Clients
- People is Our Grate Asset
- Constantly Seek for Creative Operational Solutions and Optimal Efficiencies
- We do cultivate Long Term Partnerships
- Quality Assurance
Code of Ethics:
- Fully Compliant with Local – International Low requirements
- Business Dignity and Integrity in all business transactions
- Quality Standard Measurements and Standards
- Continues Business Improvement Process
- Employee Motivation & Recognition
- Environment / Community
Based in Greece
Taxation Office : C’ Piraeus
Office Address: 2 Kantharou str. Akti Miouli , Piraeus
Banking Services: NBG-EFG-Piraeus & Alpha Bank
Number of employees:
Piraeus Office: Fifty (50) office staff.
Warehouse & Distribution : Fifteen (15)
Own Depot – Warehouse: 22
Port office: one (1) in Piraeus, with three (3) port employees and one in Thessaloniki with two (2) port employees
Based in China
Room 906, 9/F, Fook Cheong Building, 63 Hoi Yuen Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
Banking Services : Mainly HSBC
Registration No: 37831426